August 25, 2011

Last day on the lactose free milk I think - had cereal again for breakfast and it honestly made me feel rank. Same as any real milk does. Just not worth it. *sigh* shame, I am loving the cereal we have.

Lunch was left over pork and pickles on ryvita. With some cherry tomatoes. And it was gooood. A little difficult to eat, the ryvita kept breaking so my food was all over the place. Maybe not work appropriate? Haha. Shame. Oh and I seem to have failed to mention some Belgian chocolates I have been eating all week. Bosses boss bought them back from a work trip, the praline was to die for. I ate about ten of them over the week, whoops.

Dinner was a cheat, we went for a pint, and I fell on a buffalo chicken wrap with some sweet potato fries. I was starving for some reason. Unfortunately I ate that at 5:30pm, so come 9pm I was peckish again. So I had a ham sandwich on dark rye. Prob not the best thing to eat at night but it was pretty tasty!

I guess today was a boring day...

No comments: