August 14, 2011

So last night around 9pm when I realised those pissy little prawns were not cutting it (that was my dinner, a few measly prawns heated up on my new skillet), I decided to make a delicious sandwich - ham, cheese and mustard. Ed Wilke would have been proud.

This morning I had more cereal for breakfast, which upset my stomach a bit so no more of that!

For lunch, I had a toasted pita with ham, avocado, cheese and bbq sauce. Again dairy overload, but never mind. It was actually delicious even if it does look a bit dirty!


Dinner was pathetic, Lee and I had twisters from KFC. And they were rank. Ah well, lesson learned, wont be doing that again!

Have been working for the last few hours on my recipes for the FoodBank. I have emailed the crew with what I have, so when confirmed I will let you know. Everything is something I have made before, so it's doable. I need to add costings and nutrition value to them, as well as adding pictures, so will know more on Thursday after our next meeting. It's all coming together so exciting stuff!

No comments: