August 17 & 18, 2011

Sorry! Another double update. Don't worry, its all in here, but not that exciting I am afraid.

Lets see. Wednesday. Breakfast was some cereal even though I said I would stop eating it. Whoops.
For lunch, Lee came and met me and we went to the Mongolian grill, and I had this:


I know, it looks a bit dirty but it was delicious. Pork, tofu, corn, broccoli, sprouts & cabbage. Oh and loads of chilli, has to be looooaaaads of chilli!

Dinner was a chook from the supermarket and some broccoli slaw. not very exciting stuff I am afraid but still pretty yummy. I really need to cook again, I guess it has just been one of those weeks.

Thursday I had half a grapefruit and some strawberries for breakfast. Lunch was leftover chicken and broccoli slaw, which was actually quite delicious but didn't look or smell as good as the chicken & chips the HR team ordered for a colleagues baby shower! Never mind, I wasn't the only one with a packed lunch so that was a good thing.
Daisy (the girl at work who bakes delicious goods) made two amazing cakes for the shower. I had a giant piece of the chocolate cake and it was amazing. Thanks Daisy! I didn't get a picture of lunch or the cake, which is probably a good thing, otherwise you might be judging me right about now... It wasn't on my plate long enough to take a photo anyway!

After work I had a meeting with the volunteers at the FoodBank about the recipe book which is coming on well. Still lots of work to do but things seem to be happening. Seriously, if you have a cheap, cheerful, easy & healthy recipe, please let me know.

So for dinner Lee suggested the Moose and I was all over that. I had a cajun chicken salad with surprise corn chips in it. I do love that, but imagine its not very healthy...
Check out those massive rings of raw onion, there is about half a red onion in my salad! What where they thinking??


No, I didn't eat them, they made their way to a side plate where I wanted to make it obvious, that much raw onion in a salad is ridiculous.

And that's it. Here's hoping today and this weekend bring more interesting eating shenanigans this way eh?!

xx

No comments: