August 4, 2011

The day started with half a grapefruit, and no cycling in to work as husbandman came to my rescue and drove me in. I was way too tired to be honest.

At work I had the usual fruit salad with a spoon of greek yogurt and drizzle of honey, was running low on the walnuts but tossed the few remaining morsels in there anyway, could have used a few more.

My lunch is always a bit of a production at work, so I thought I would show you how its done:



Roasted chicken breast with Italian herbs, left over avocado, and cherry tomatoes on Ryvitas. It was actually delicious.

Someone at work gave me a lindt ball, before I could even say thanks I had that thing unwrapped and in my mouth, so thanks sounded a little like 'pfansh' and I may have accidentally spat on her when saying it. Whoops. Man those things are awesome though.

And I had a quaker cafe square, and I have warmed to them. This is what they look like (photo taken night before, which I think I may have left off the blog so will declare it here):


So after work husbandman once again came to my rescue and whisked me off to our new favourite pub, Ethel's Lounge. I was in hungry mode, Lee was in 'this is beer for breakfast' mode as he finished night shift and had woken up only a few hours earlier. I eyed off the porkadilla on the menu, as it is sensational, and ended up ordering it. So darned tasty.

Later on, at about 10pm, I managed to eat the left over piece of lasagne. I think my body is really tired of digesting that so happy its gone, but damn, she was a tasty tray! I know, I know. I shouldn't be eating at 10pm, especially something that heavy, but I gotta say, I loved every inch of that lasagne.

Today is a new day, with a new challenge, so I will update later on!

No comments: