May 26, 2011

Last night I snacked on some pork I cooked up for todays lunch (and by snack I don't mean a meal, I had a few pieces as I was cutting it up, was rather fatty so didn't get much more than my lunch worth) and a few rice crackers.

Breakfast was the usual half a grapefruit. I had to chuck the first two out, as they were rotten, which makes me so mad. The one we ate was borderline I reckon. Glad I had the peanut butter ryvita to wash it down.

Mid morning I snacked on a vanilla yogurt.

Lunch was pork and salad, it was pretty good, and it looked like this:


Kind of like every other day eh? Just with pork. Pork was on the cheap last week, including ham, but this week the prices seem to have shot right up. We have been on a mission to find a plain pork fillet for under a tenner for a recipe I want to try but it will have to wait.

For dinner we had chicken breasts stuffed with salami, goats cheese and walnuts. Chicken is cheap at the moment, we got 6 free range fillets for $15. Niiiice. So have four more waiting in the freezer.
I also roasted up some zucchini and sweet tomatoes, and had a salad with lettuce, chickpeas, avocado and olives. And it looked like this:


DEEEEEELICIOUS!

No comments: