May 20, 2011

Had a few spoons of icecream last night, it was delicious, even if its dairy evilness messed with me.

Breakfast this morning was pathetic, one peanut butter ryvita. It was good though, but I should have eaten more.

Apparently its a thing at my new job where they bring donuts in on Friday. Well, several people did, and its donut heaven in here. Smells amazing.... *cries*. I managed to say no to the actual donuts, but caved and had two Tim Bits (donut holes from Tim Hortons) and they were amazing. Whoops.

Just finished my salad, which was left over from last night, topped with left over pork from last night. I am sitting at my desk trying not to spill my food, but I am so hungry the fast movements between my fork, my lunch container and my mouth are causing quite a fiasco on my desk, face and top. Sunflower seeds everywhere!

Well thats it for the blog for a few days. We leave for our trip straight after work and will have dinner on the road somewhere. Will take pics and tell yall about it when we get back on Monday.

May everyones weekend be filled with delicious food and absolute satisfaction! xxx

No comments: