May 02, 2011

Bright and early breakfast in the doom and gloom of what feels like London weather, we had 1/4 grapefruit each (there was only a half left) and some strawberries. Washed down with a black French vanilla coffee, delightful.

Busy day today, managed to see the tax man, have a driving lesson with Lee, do the grocery shopping, buy ingredients and a cake carrier for Lee to make and take a cheese cake in to work tomorrow, and have time for a quick pint.

I had a chicken wrap for lunch with lettuce, tomato & red cabbage. Was pretty tasty, and really filling.

Tonight we had left over lasagna, and it was still win. Also, Lee is 'required' to take a self made cheesecake in to work for tomorrow, so we have spent the last little while doing that. He has never made any kind of cake let alone a baked cheesecake so we took the opportunity to see how we would go me 'not helping' and him following instructions. I am dead proud, so I asked for him to write a blog entry for me, which you can find here: Husbandman makes cheesecake.....

It looks pretty good! Smells insane, kind of glad wont be going to town on that bad boy, I might go for a run instead.... *cries*.

No comments: