May 01, 2011

So last nights challenge left me feeling a bit disappointed. Not because of the food, I am happy with it, but just that it wasn't really a challenge. So again I open it up to you folks to suggest something for me to make.
Mez has suggested an awesome dessert that I will have a crack at in the next couple of weeks, and I still have my favourite Scando's pork knuckle in beer recipe, so might do that one next week. Anyone else got anything? Even if you have seen it on a challenge before and voted but did not win, what would you like to see?

For breakfast this morning I had half a grapefruit and some strawberries. Delicious. And a coffee in bed, although solo as Husbandman is off doing his last 12 hour shift for a month or so.

Not quite sure what the plans for lunch today (probably a sad lonely salad), but I can tell you we are having red cabbage rolls for dinner tonight, yum!
Big day again today, need to finish the menu planning, will make a few new things, and a couple of new favourites, all in line with healthier options. Have a butt load of study to do also, and have a busy week ahead.

Will update with lunch and dinner later, yall.

xxx

No comments: