May 14, 2011

Last night a few hours after our early dinner I had a thai soup which was really good.

This morning we both had a yogurt with nuts for breakfast, we were meant to have a grapefruit but energy levels were pretty low and we really couldn't be bothered with the effort.

Had a massive day, chicken pitas for lunch and head to the pub with a friend. Ended up sharing some chicken wings in tequila and lime sauce, no photos sorry, but I can tell you they were pretty good. I am not a fan of chicken skin though. Its crazy living in the land of the chicken wing and the rib. They are pretty much staples here, and it was the third time I have had wings since moving here. I am still not entirely sold but I am no longer dead against them either.

Dinner was lazy. I think lazy is a key word of late, as the CBF levels are really high. We had take away, shame on us, I had Thai chicken noodles and a spring roll. Grocery shopping tomorrow, followed by a home viewing of the Sweden vs Finland hockey match. We are having people over so will throw together some nibbles, looking forward to spending some quality time in the kitchen.

No comments: