May 16, 2011

Lets see. This morning we had grapefruit and ryvita for breakfast. We also found the leftovers from last night still sitting on the bench, so no meat parcels for dinner. Will get to that in a minute. Also, woke up to some really good news, our good friends Alli and Gerard are travelling Asia at the moment and just got engaged! Woo hoo! I wonder if it will be another destination wedding...

It was my first day of work today, which was pretty good. I didn't eat until lunch, they took me out for Thai and I had a mango chicken salad, which was nice and spicy, and I have to say, pretty tasty. No photo, the conversation was a bit forced so I thought it would be too much pulling out a camera!

No snacks this afternoon so was starving when we got home. Due to the meat parcel mix getting chucked out we ended up having left over snack platter from yesterday. I cut up some more veg, and toasted some french stick slices with brie. Mmmmmm. Brie. 

Thats it for today. Will be taking my lunch in tomorrow and will actually cook something tomorrow night. No idea what, will sort that out later. Overall a good day, lets see how tomorrow pans out.... xxx

No comments: