May 15, 2011

Busy day again. Had grapefruit and a peanut butter for breakfast. The grapefruit was really pithy and bothersome. Never mind.

We had baked beans on half a slider bun for lunch, just a small snack as we had people over in the afternoon for some hockey action (Sweden vs Finland) and I put out some nibbles. I really wanted to slave in the kitchen and be creative but budget and time were not on my side, so I put this together. Still not too shabby eh?!



Gutted that the game didn't show in TSN like advertised, instead we watched Toronto win the lacrosse. Whatever!

For dinner we had meat parcels, and will have them for the next few days.

Thats it from me. Tomorrow is my first day at my new job and apparently they are taking me out for lunch. Nice eh? I will see if I can get away with taking a photo ;).

No comments: