May 05, 2011

There was no snacking last night which was good, but that doesn't mean that snacks were not wanted! Snacks were not available.

Breakfast this morning was grapefruit and a yogurt with walnuts. I am totally off ryvitas, I think I have done my dash with them for a while. Washed down with a black French vanilla coffee, breakfast was very satisfying.

For lunch today I had some steamed asparagus, fresh champagne tomatoes and a poached eggs with a sprinkle of sunflower seeds. Scrummy.



I got hungry later on though so I had a ham sandwich in the afternoon. Followed by a couple of ginger snaps. Seriously need to stock up on non wheat based snacks.

Dinner was... unexpected. Lee and I went for another long walk after work, although much longer than yesterday. We went to a cycle shop and looked at bikes, and it was really sunny so we went and had a beer in the sun. That turned into a couple of beers, and ended in a pub meal of a burger each. Well, you know what? It was really tasty, and we both had a good time. Now just to make up for it over the next few weeks, hahaha. *sigh* Never mind.

No comments: