April 01, 2011

April Fools Day, and my fourth month into blogging everything I eat. Crazy times, but at least there was no foolery going on. We also celebrated our six months of living in Canada. While I might not be working the ideal job, we are pretty happy with our progress and how things are starting to come together.

I feel terrible about this but for breakfast I ate a ryvita with peanut butter on it, thats it. A girl at work bought me a kitkat, she lumped it on my desk and said 'I saw this and thought of you'. I was unsure what she meant, and I don't know her well enough to pull the 'ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT?!' card, that might frighten her even though Lee and I would find it hilarious. So I ate that at around 10:30am. And when I say ate, I basically looked at it and it disappeared. Didn't even touch the sides!

Lunch was amazing, I love left over pork and salad, here's what it looked like, although you pretty much saw it in the previous post about dinner:


The afternoon went by really slowly, I ate a few brazil nuts and a few almonds, and then went out for a pint with my new work mates, and Lee joined us so that was nice. Lee and I were going to go to Hog Tails for dinner, but it was packed as, so instead we picked up a chicken pita from the Pita Factory and came home. My pita had grilled chicken, lettuce, onion, green olives, banana peppers and feta. YUM-O.
Do you ever have one of those eating moments when you are actually sad when you get to the end and its all gone?! That is exactly how I felt when I finished my pita! I know that is tragic but surely someone out there can relate? Non??

Well that was it for April 01, 2011. Here's to the next 29 days with no booze.

No comments: