April 26, 2011

Ok, slight catch up....

Yesterday, BAU (grapefruit & ryvita). Some nuts at work, was starving by lunch time, Lee picked me up and whisked me away to the park and we scoffed chicken pitas. DELICIOUS! I came back with a big round belly and felt uncomfortable in my stockings and skirt. Sometimes stretchy pants are necessary!

In the afternoon I found out that I got the job I went for last week, and I am super excited about it. I finished at 3 pm (starting work at 7am has its perks) so head straight to the pub where I had several pints to celebrate.
Naturally when we got home, I made a few phone calls to share my joy, and completely forgot to take the filo out of the freezer. Shit! So Lee and I did the 'stuff it, lets celebrate, what can we get with not much money' and stumbled on a pizza. Terrible, twice in a week, but oh so delicious.

It is now nearly 5am, I have been up for two hours, so regretting the beer and pizza, whoops. Looks like today is a salad day.... will update y'all later on. Gotta get my health focus on today!

Peace out xxx

No comments: