December 28, 2011

Another picture-less day, sorry guys.

For breakfast I had a small bowl of muesli, followed soon after with a small chicken roll. Head out with mum, Lee & Christopher (my nephew) for lunch, but the place we had in mind had sold out of sandwiches. Instead we roamed around Clifton Gardens and came home for lunch. I had two small wraps, one with beef, tartar, tomato and spinach, one with chicken, salami and red pepper dip. Also had a small scoop of potato salad.
Shortly after I crashed, I felt really rank, so had a lie down. For two hours. When I got up, not only did I realise I ruined everyone's afternoon (we were meant to go down to Balmoral, make the most of a beautiful sunny day), but I also realised I got a small dose of sunburn at the first beach. Argh! Thats going to make the flights back to Canada a real pain in the ass! Never mind. Once I woke up completely we snacked on some CC's and salsa.

For dinner mum put on a lamb roast and it was delicious. Roasted pumpkin & parsnips, some salad, and a few beers. Delicious.

No comments: