December 17, 2011

Breakfast was two small rolls, one with vegemite and one with jam. Nice to have some vegemite again, will have to take some back to Canada.

For lunch I made pizza for mum, Lee and myself, including the base. And I have to say, it turned out a treat! Super thin crust, tomato base, fresh tomato, basil, bocconcini, parma ham and some ground chilli. Mmmmm!


In the afternoon I made some GBM's, mum had some writing icing thingies, so I painted stupid faces on them, kept me well entertained! It's actually harder to eat them when they have their own personalities, even though they are just cookies. Also snacked on a... hrm... not sure what to call it, its crossed between a salada and a water cracker... anyone? Anyway, one of those with some pesto on it, god I love pesto. Cheers mum.

For dinner, mum made rissoles & we had them with tomato, beetroot, salad and roasted potato wedges. Lovely. And that ties up Saturday!

No comments: