December 2, 2011

SHAME ON ME! Today was out the window! It started well, with half a grapefruit at work. Then, my boss bought in some TimBits (kinda like donut holes), and I started off by sniffing them, and then ended up eating 5 of them. I shamefully believed her when she told me (as a joke) that they were only 10 calories each. I am such a muppet! I guess we believe what we want when we are high on the smell of sugar, eh?!

I popped out at lunch with Ingrid, we hit up Burrito Boyz, of which we had high expectations. I had a small steak burrito, and dribbled it down my front, all over my scarf and my pants. Shame! I wouldn't have been that upset about it if it were a great burrito, but honestly, it was totally average.

The day was pretty long, and we ran out of time between Lee getting me from work and him leaving for work, so he picked up some supermarket sushi, I ended up grabbing these spicy prawn ricepaper rolls. They were not bad, although chock full of carrot. Safe to say though I didn't get the carrot rage, look how far I have come...

No comments: