December 21, 2011

Another head start with half a grapefruit & a banana a few hours later.

There was pizza in the office for lunch, but I opted for this instead. How funny that the coke says 'mate' on it, Aussie much?!


My salad was pumpkin, sweet potato, rocket, roast capsicum, and feta. They asked what dressing I wanted, I opted for none... look at it! Does it look like I needed dressing? It was pretty yummy as is, and while I probably shouldn't have gone the coke (my calorie intake at the moment is on the increase) I felt like a perk up before heading out to Chatswood to do some training. Everything went well, by the time I was on the bus and heading back to mums I was starving. I still had a few hours of work to do, so worked an hour, then made some more easy tortilla pizzas, which were lush. One again with pear, prosciutto & blue cheese, the other with salami, sun dried tomatoes, olives, & goats cheese. After dinner mum and I snacked on a cheeky violet crumble we stole from Lee's and my stash to take back to Canada. Note to self - replace the violet crumble!

And that was it for Wednesday.

No comments: