December 20, 2011

Half a grapefruit for breakfast this morning, then ate a banana when I got into the office. Turned out to be a bit of a piggy day...

Took Wendy out for lunch, Wendy is the HR Manager here and my director told me I must take her out. So I did, and we both had huge delicious steak sangas which came with a ridiculous amount of chips. Wendy got through half of hers, I got through most of it, but not even half of my chips. HUGE amount of food, but tres delicious!

Snacked when I got home, dad was working late so mum and I had tortilla pizzas. We shared one salami and one pear, blue cheese and proscuitto half half. Delicious!
Then when dad came home we couldn't help ourselves and had a small portion of his spaghetti dinner. Niiiice.

It may have been a piggy day, but damn, it was tasty.

No comments: