December 10, 2011

I cheated and had a muesli bar for breakfast before my haircut. It was a bloody cold day yesterday, was -9C, and the wind was fierce. I don't really put photos of myself here, but I figured its time. I took this as Lee wanted to see my hair as soon as I stepped out the salon, so I sent him this:


I walked up to Ethels and met my friend Carly, who I worked with at Sun Life. Another friend met us there (Mike the pilot) and well, the beer drinking was on... I had a chicken enchilada for lunch, which was pretty good but not the best thing on Ethel's menu. At least I branched out from my usual porkadilla eh?! The lady at the bar even came to congratulate me on trying something new. Shame! Anyway, many pitchers of beer later, it was suddenly 5pm which is when Wing Fest started, so Mike and I shared some hot wings. Uh oh.
Lee picked me up around 7pm, I was rolling.... he was starving so we picked up some Harveys on the way home, we both went with chicken fillet burgers. They are meant to have less than 10g of fat, but when you add in the fries & condiments, it boosts it up considerably. Oh well, it was delicious, and I was pretty trollied!

I have to say it was a good day. I got new hair, I also bought new boots (finally!), it snowed, I watched people ice skating at the town square, and got to catch up with some friends and have a good belly laugh which was definitely needed!

No comments: