December 11, 2011

Busy day today. Didn't help that I woke up at 1:30am and couldn't get back to sleep. Maybe I am already preparing for the long flight? Anyway....

Breakfast was a bit makeshift, we didn't have any bread so I had poached eggs on tomatoes, with some spring onion, salt, pepper, and some shaved parmigiano reggiano:


It turned out pretty good, albeit a bit soggy & messy on my plate.

Lee was able to drop off some lunch, which was good, saved me having to goout in the cold and I had shitloads of housework to do! We had steak pitas, which were pretty good, but I dunno, feeling a bit over it I think. Although I say that all the time...

Dinner was a bit of a mishmash of leftovers. Roasted chicken breast with some capsicum, and a chopped  salad:


And I am not going to lie to you, blog. I also had some ridiculously good icecream afterwards! I love Coldstones!

No comments: