September 4 & 5 - the rest of the weekend

So lets see, another double update as it was a busy-ish weekend.

I stupidly skipped breakfast on Sunday, I wasn't hungry and got busy by the time I realised I was, so when Lee came to get me after 2pm I was a bit on the grumpy side! We had lunch out, went to the Moose. I had a cajun chicken salad, and it was pretty average.

We head to the McGregor's parents place as they were away and we decided to camp out there and have a bonfire. Snacked on some olives, celery and I even ate a carrot, with some dip.
Dinner was on-the-bone chicken on the bbq, some sensational corn on the cob, a tomato & basil salad and some broccoli slaw. Delicious.

Once the bonfire got going, we toasted marshmallows & hotdogs. I love a good bonfire. And we had an amazing sleep in our tent, even in the rain.

Breakfast on Monday morning was dirty dirty dirty, a sausage and egg mcmuffin from Maccas.  I also ate a dirty dirty hash brown. It hit my stomach like lead. What's got into me?

For lunch which was also a bit late, we had another pita as its a bank holiday, there was no food in the fridge (we were totally unprepared) and supermarkets were closed. Still, the pita was pretty good, but not as good as last time. Overdose maybe?

Didn't really have dinner, I ate some baked beans around 8:30pm, then it was an early night for us. So not entirely sure what to make of the whole weekend, here's to a healthier week. Time to get to the gym and eat some salads!

xx

No comments: