November 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Joan!

Breakfast was the same as yesterday - blueberries, raspberries, ground flax seed, and some almonds, this time with a drizzle of maple syrup.

Lunch was soup, again. It's the gift that just keeps giving. I also had some dried fruit with some pecans:


Lee came to get me, I need to go to the chemist, both of us were snacky and uninspired. Shame on us, we got some chicken nuggets to share, and they were actually pretty good.

Appointment with the naturopath tonight, then I think its steak for dinner. The same steak we were meant to have last night, but didn't. No idea what we will have it with just yet, will work that out before my appointment. Looking forward to finding out more about this garlic allergy. I need to know how severe it is, and what impact it has before making any rash cuttings from my diet. I mean, cmon, garlic! I am having a hard time coming to terms with this one, obviously. Will update later on....

No comments: