November 1, 2011

Wow, look at that, only two months to go. Who would have thought?

I have decided to kick start the last two months with some planning around some meals that I would have liked to have made, but didn't for whatever reason, including the losers from the challenges throughout the year. Stay tuned, more of that to come...

So breakfast was half a grapefruit, yawn, then off to early morning spin class.

Lunch was soba noodle soup, again. After lunch I was still really hungry so I convinced Lee to swing by and we both trundled off to the supermarket together. I bought some pita crisps, which were actually pretty good. A little on the addictive side to be honest, and actually quite noisy to eat, especially in the new office where its quiet enough to hear a stomach rumble at 11:45am. For anyone who watches How I Met Your Mother, it sounded a lot like Lily eating....
I also ate a starburst, post halloween left overs. Hardly worth mentioning really, but it is a blog about everything I eat for a whole year, so there you have it.

Dinner had little inspiration. We had chicken fillets. So I thought 'home made pitas' might be fun, and a way to satisfy my tzatziki craving. And I have to say, they were pretty good! Stuffed with lettuce, tomato, pickles, goats cheese & chicken, with a mound of tzatziki. Delicious. Lee went off for work beers, and I moped around the house, managed to stuff two maple cookies in my mouth at once (no, not really, but the visuals would be pretty funny) before curling up in bed with a book.

All in all, an ok Tuesday really....

No comments: