November 4, 2011

The knock on effect continues. Woke up, grapefruit & coffee, then off to work with no lunch, because we didn't cook last night means no lunch today. Terrific.

So, in the car on the way to work, I realise I haven't taken anything out of the freezer for dinner tonight. What the?? See what happens when you make one bad decision?! It changes the rest of the weeks plans!

Lee came by to get me at lunch and delivered me a chicken pita, we didn't have enough time to go to the supermarket, so we are going to have to go after gym tonight. Seriously, we are useless. I will try to make something interesting this weekend though. And will update on what the go is for dinner tonight later on.... *sigh*
This is what happens when you cut out rice and pasta from your diet. You cant just have 'whatever'.

No comments: