Introduction to 365 Days of Food

Well hello there.  Welcome to my new blog displaying 365 Days of Food which will commence on January 1, 2011.

I was thinking about throwing together a photo album for Facebook but my husband suggested I blog it instead. The idea was initially going to be on my own website but I thought I would trial this for a year and see how we go. I do have a travel blog on Livejournal but the ads we a real pain in the butt, so I am moving away from that and well, going to focus on food!

There are a few things to 365 Days of Food. Firstly, I want to go public with all the crazy food I eat. I might blog one meal, I might blog all meals and snacks, I might do a weekly summary. Not entirely sure, as I said, this is a bit of a trial and is very new to me.
Another reason for this blog is to identify what I eat. I seem to have a short term memory when it comes to cheeky snacks and reward eating, so by going public I am going to have to face a few home truths I think! I would also like to add a few recipes, loads of pics, review some eateries and naturally my eating companions. I honestly think good company really makes food more enjoyable.

Either way, this is all new to me, so strap yourselves in and get ready for 365 Days of Food.

Anna

No comments: